To withdraw cryptocurrency (coins and/or tokens) from your Bullex account, please take the following steps:
- Log in to your Bullex account. Please note that your account should be at least Tier 1 in order to be able to withdraw cryptocurrency into your account. Limits apply to allowed daily withdraws and monthly withdraws, depending on the Tier verification level of your account.
- If you didn't enable two factor authentication (2FA) yet, please do so first. Without having 2FA enabled, it is not possible to withdraw from your account.
- Navigate to the 'Dashboard' page and look for the currency you would like to withdraw. To the right of that specific currency you will find a 'Withdraw' button.
- In the following page you specify the amount you want to withdraw. You may select a withdraw address you used before, or you may enter a new address. If you enter a new address it is better to copy/ paste rather than trying to type it by hand. Note: do not withdraw directly to a crowdfund or ICO address, as your account will not be credited with tokens from such sales.
- Please doublecheck your withdraw address before clicking 'Submit withdraw' as sending your currency to a wrong address could reulst in a complete loss of your withdrawal.
- You may receive an email to confirm your withdrawal, before it is being processed.
For more information: