If a deposit or withdrawal is on hold, it usually means that it needs to be checked manually by our support team before it is released. There are several reasons why a deposit or withdrawal may be put on hold. These include:
- The deposit received did not include the required deposit reference. This reference is required to match a bank transfer to your Bullex account.
- The deposit exceeds your deposit limit.
- The withdrawal exceeds a certain threshold above which we approve every withdrawal manually.
- The name on the bank account you deposited from or are withdrawing to does not match the name on the Bullex account.
- We may put the deposit or withdrawal on hold on suspicion of irregular activities.